Nowadays, with the rise in health issues, everyone prefers a health insurance plan. But due to the high premium amount many middle-class individuals are not able to afford the health plan. But there is the United India Arogya Sanjeevani Policy that is available at an affordable premium and covers various health problems. You can take a Sum Assured of up to Rs.5 Lacs in this health insurance plan. It covers various expenses related to hospitalization and the company also reimburses the expenses incurred for the AYUSH Treatment. So, you must take a look at the exclusive features of the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy and see how it will benefit you while tackling health issues.
Exclusive Features of Arogya Sanjeevani Plan by United India
- Free to choose the Sum Assured between Rs.1 Lac to Rs.5 Lacs.
- There is no need for any health check-up until the age of 50 years.
- The company will give you discounts on the premiums if you add more members to the plan.
- There will be a cover for the AYUSH Treatment as well in this insurance plan.
- You will get a free-look period of 15 days in this health insurance plan.
- Get tax Deductions as per the tax laws in this plan.
Benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani Plan
You must see the various medical expenses and illnesses that are covered in this plan. The company will reimburse those expenses and overheads that are mentioned below.
Hospitalization Expenses Cover
In the case of hospitalization, the bed-charges, nursing charges, blood tests, ICU Charges, and other consultation fees are covered in this plan. The room’s rent and ICU’s rents cover will be as follows:-
- Room’s Rent cover is 2% of the Sum Assured of up to Rs.5000.
- ICU’s Rent cover is 5% of the Sum Assured of up to Rs.10000.
Pre and Post-Hospitalization Cover
Pre-hospitalization expenses prior to 30 days to hospitalization are covered and the Post-hospitalization expenses until 60 days are also covered in this insurance plan.
Cataract Expenses Cover
The reimbursement for the cataract risk will be the lowest of the following:-
- 25% of the Sum Assured
Day Care Treatment Cover
The Treatments received within a day without being hospitalized are known as day care treatments. So, if you go through any such treatment without being hospitalized then those expenses are covered in this plan.
Dental Treatment and Plastic Surgery Cover
The expense for the Dental Treatment and the Plastic Surgery is covered in this plan only if it is needed due to any other disease. All the expenses of the Dental Treatment and Plastic Surgery will be reimbursed by the company.
If you are going through the AYUSH Treatment then those expenses will also be reimbursed in the United India Arogya Sanjeevani Policy. The treatments included in the AYUSH Treatment are:-
Other Diseases Coverage
- 50% of the Sum Assured will be given to the insured for the following treatments:-
- Uterine Artery Embolization and HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound)
- Balloon Sinoplasty
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Oral Chemotherapy
- Immunotherapy – Monoclonal antibody to be given as an injection
- Intravitreal injections
- Robotic Surgeries
- Stereotactic radio surgeries
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Vaporisation of Prostrate (Green Laser treatment of Holmium laser treatment)
- IONM – (Intra Operative Neuro Monitoring)
- Stem Cell Therapy
The ambulance charges are also covered in this plan and the maximum coverage provided by the company for the ambulance expenses will be up to Rs.2000 per hospitalization.
Cover your Family
Your premium will decrease if you add more members to this insurance plan. The company gives discounts on the premium if the insured adds more members to the same plan. The family members allowed are as follows:-
After every claim-free year, you are entitled to a cumulative bonus and it will increase your Sum Assured by 5%. The amount of the sum assured will increase after every claim-free year until it reaches 50% of the Sum Assured.
Eligibility Criteria of United India Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
|Minimum Age of Entry||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of Entry||65 Years|
|Minimum Age of Entry for a Dependent Child||90 Days|
|Maximum Age of Entry for a Dependent Child||25 Years|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs.1 Lac|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Rs.5 Lacs|
|Policy Term||1 Year|
Waiting Period of this Health Policy
There is a waiting period of 2 Years and 4 years for some diseases and you must explore those diseases that need a waiting period.
- Health Issues that Needs a Waiting Period of 2 Years
- Internal Congenital Anomalies
- Varicose Veins and Varicose Ulcers
- Calculi in the urinary system, Gall Bladder, and Bile duct, excluding malignancy
- Prolapse inter Vertebral Disc and Spinal Diseases unless arising from an accident
- Pilonidal sinus, Sinusitis, and related disorders
- Piles, Fissures and Fistula in anus
- Non-Infective Arthritis
- Hernia of all types
- Gout and Rheumatism
- Gastric/ Duodenal Ulcer
- Cataract and age-related eye ailments
- Benign prostate hypertrophy
- All internal and external benign tumors, cysts, polyps of any kind, including benign breast lumps
- Benign ENT disorders
Health Issues that Needs a Waiting Period of 4 Years
- Treatment for joint replacement unless arising from an accident
- Age-related Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis